Work Samples are submitted to your Homeschool Teacher each learning period.
Each Work Sample should include the following:
- Be an example of your student’s best work (please no coloring sheets or messy samples)
- Is an original piece of student work
- Is labeled with student’s first and last name
- Has the date completed (needs to be a date listed on the attendance log for the current learning period)
- Has proof that the work has been graded
Students share their body of work with their Homeschool Teacher each learning period. Their body of work includes work samples from their core subjects. (Math, Science, History, Language Arts) For High School students, their core subjects include all classes listed on their Master Agreement.